The USB Rubber Ducky isn’t an ordinary HID (Human Interface Device). Coupled with a powerful 60 MHz 32-bit processor and an incredibly simple scripting language anyone is able to craft payloads capable of changing system settings, opening back doors, retrieving data, initiating reverse shells, or basically anything that can be achieved with physical access — all automated and executed in a matter of seconds.
- Simple Scripting language: Start writing payloads in minutes
- Expandable Storage: Micro SD cards make it possible to carry multiple payloads
- Open Source Firmware: Add functionality using included libraries
- Community Support: Share sample scripts, complete payloads and get help online
- Innocuous-looking Case: Looks like a flash drive, quacks like a duck.
- USB Rubber Ducky board
- USB Micro SD Card Adapter
- 256 MB Micro SD card
- Rubber Ducky Novelty Toy (assorted color)
- Snap-on “Flash Drive” case
- USB Rubber Ducky and Hak5 decals